We are looking for a mid-level Software Developer to join our Doncaster based team. You will be actively involved in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and you will utilise your full stack, cloud based, Web and Mobile development skills, to build high performing, scalable applications for a global user base.
Maybe you are already mid-level or maybe you have a few years under your belt at junior developer level but are ready to make the next step and are eager to learn? Either way, if you meet the essential requirements below, apply now as this role involves being an integral member of the Software Development Team and we will support personal development to help you grow within the team, both in terms of increased responsibility and in the acquisition of new skills.
Working closely with members of the Software Team throughout the development lifecycle, you will ensure online products and services meet and exceed expectations, ensuring that the online services you have helped develop are deployed and supported in a manner that ensures our end users receive the highest level of service.
Initially you will help to build and maintain solutions for the Aviation sector, with an emphasis on Private Charter, Safety and Security, but you will also help us diversify and expand into other markets.
Working closely with the Head of Software Development and the broader Software Team, you will ensure the continuous improvement of development practices.
* Be involved in the planning of technical projects by providing realistic estimates for components and features that require development
* Write high quality efficient code, and have good awareness of standards and best practices
* Be security conscious and ensure solutions are secured by design
* Ensure the code you produce has been adequately tested, from local unit tests through to user acceptance
* Assist in any operational issues by providing timely remediation through troubleshooting and applying appropriate updates
* Be responsible for reviewing the code of other developers, applying timely/constructive feedback and ensuring coding standards are met
* Provide timely updates and be expected to work within an Agile team
* Be expected to commit to your own Continuous Professional Development as part of your role
This list is not exhaustive and is a guideline of those typical tasks that you will be expected to undertake as a valued member of Redline staff. However, you will be expected to undertake any additional tasks which are deemed to be fair and reasonable and fall within the remit of the Software Team.
What we are looking for:
* 2 Years’ + experience within a commercial setting in a similar role
* Strong .Net development experience: C#, ASP.net MVC, Entity Framework etc
* Experience with Java Script, ideally React.js and React Native
* Web front end development using HTML CSS
* Knowledge of RDMS Systems; particularly SQL Server and T-SQL
* Experience of cloud-based applications, in particular Microsoft Azure
* Knowledge of Web API Development and RESTful patterns
* Relevant degree and /or Microsoft certification
Now part of the Air Partner Plc Group, Redline Assured Security were formed in 2007 and they are based in Doncaster, next to Robin Hood Airport. Redline is a growing company with an increasingly global clientele. We are recognised by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) as an approved Aviation Security Training Centre and deliver training, quality assurance, compliance management and consultancy globally against ICAO, EU, TSA and UK standards. We pride ourselves on making a difference, working in partnership with our clients to achieve the common goal of a secure and safe aviation environment where the travelling public, staff and suppliers are protected from acts of unlawful interference. We only recruit those who share our values, pride and passion
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.