C £40,000 p.a.
* Do you enjoy working on autonomous projects while being surrounded by a supportive team?
* Are you looking to work for a company that have a modern environment and the most up to date technology?
* Do you want to work for a company that are at the fore front on product innovation and want to compliment their successful team?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are thrilled to be working with a local, forward-thinking company who are recognised throughout the U.K. for their outstanding reputation.
Our client are now looking for several Software Developers to join their experienced and highly valued IT team in their continued success and growth.
Role & Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
* Autonomously working on your own projects and help to deliver features to meet the goals of larger projects that are overseen by the lead developer.
* Proposing IT solutions for future business projects.
* Mentoring junior developers, supporting their progress and supporting the wider team where required.
* Handle support and bug fixes of in-house applications.
* Strong SQL Skills
* 3 to 5 years .NET Framework experience
* Familiarity with different programming languages, particularly confident with C#
* Good knowledge of cloud technologies, especially Azure
* Expertise in UI and UX
* General knowledge of cyber security
* Ability to understand the bigger picture
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Share Incentive Plan
* Life Assurance, Income Protection & Health Cash Plan
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.