NET (C#) Developer
Salary of up to 50k
If you are reading this then you are more than likely in IT and considering leaving your current role as a Software Developer – perhaps you are feeling stifled, undervalued or not able to progress. Perhaps you are in a working environment that doesn’t match your personality or don’t let you work your own way.
If any of these thoughts have cropped up in the last few weeks/years, then this opportunity is one you should take seriously.
If you want to be based in Leeds with great flexibility and work with new technologies, if you want to work in a flexible environment, if you want to be surrounded by a top-class IT support staff, if you want to be rewarded with a great salary and package then I want to hear from you.
Read on to see if the package and technical skills match up to what you are looking for as a Software Developer and if they are, apply or get in touch with Simon at Calibre Search for a confidential chat.
* Leeds city Centre
* Salary of up to 50k, depending on experience
* Generous holiday allowance
* Permanent role
* Matched pension
* Good flexibility
The Technical Stuff:
* Web Development experience essential
* .NET experience. (C# .NET, Web Forms / MVC)
* Database experience (Ideally SQL Server)
* General IT and Networking experience
* Apple Technology Literacy
* Project Management Experience
* Analyse and understand system requirements through the SDLC
* Engage with Senior Development Engineers on solution design, coding standards, working methodologies, and development lifecycle issues.
* Conduct software development using .NET technology (C#)
* Understand and adhere to a full software development release programme
* Provide collaborative support to the Apple Mac based development team where system interaction or reliance exists.
* Participate in strategic development initiatives when required.
* Maintain sound technical knowledge in the field of Microsoft development and its wider technology space.
This opportunity is also avaible from their Hull office.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.