Principal Software Architect (flexable working) – Our client helps globally recognised brands deliver ground-breaking digital experiences to their customers.
They are a young and fast-growing software services company with offices in Veldhoven, Amsterdam, London, Munich, Herentals and Gdansk. Our 100+ professionals provide architectural design, advanced software development, system integration, managed services and 365/24/7 mission-critical support to their customers.
Do you want to work on interesting and challenging technical projects with like-minded team members based not only in the UK but in European locations too? Do you want to have autonomy, recognition in your new role?
As a relatively new European services business and with a growing UK based operation you will have the opportunity to assist the team in developing and shaping a great place to work, whilst delivering real value to projects.
About this position:
As a Senior Software Architect you will work with clients and development teams to deliver innovative software in an Agile environment. You will help shape the projects of clients and the fabric of our clients company during this exciting and dynamic phase in our journey. They offer flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment.
What you will do:
* Lead the design and delivery of cutting edge distributed software systems
* Build relationships with our clients and drive new sales opportunities
* Coach and motivate others in the team, listen and share knowledge
* Act as a bridge between our development teams and clients, often technical to non-technical
* Design complex integrations and write technical documentation
* Learn new technologies, design patterns and processes, introducing them where appropriate
You should have:
* Substantial experience as a software architect and/or developer
* Hands-on cloud experience, preferably AWS
* The ability to identify and solve problems and work with minimal guidance and direction
* An open-mind and a natural curiosity for new technologies
* Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies
* Excellent knowledge of English with first-rate verbal and written communication skills
Whats On Offer.
Our client is an innovative international company, so there may be opportunities to work in a different country or different technical domain in the future.
They are deeply committed to investing in their teams, wanting to support your development and help you maximise your career opportunities
– Optional private healthcare (taxable)
– Death in service benefits
– 25 days holiday above state holidays
– Performance (team and individual) based annual bonus
– Study leave opportunities (very supportive of AWS certification streams, for instance)
– Top end Apple Mac with 2nd screen etc.
– SIM-only contract for phones (at certain levels, I believe)
– Regular social and team get-togethers (as restrictions allow!)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.