A global Artificial Intelligence company is looking to expand its current development team! You will be joining a laid-back company that truly cares about its developer's personal and career progression. They are my longest client and have one of the highest staff retentions because they treat their staff right. You will be joining at a great time, where you can develop interesting projects working with the latest cutting-edge technologies and tools.
Due to the nature of the business, they have grown exponentially and are looking for 3 additional recruits! The ideal developer should have most of the following and be comfortable working remotely:
* Experience with C# and .Net.
* SQL Database knowledge
* Experience in Agile/Kanban environment
* Pro-active, self-motivated and a genuine team player!
* Basic or understanding of SOLID principles
Desirable Skills and chance to learn:
* Cloud knowledge or interest such as Azure
The above is for a Mid-level developer or exceptional Junior Developer! The salary range for this position is between £30,000 per annum to £45,000 depending on experience. If you are a Senior Developer, there is a position which will come live next month which goes up to £65k per annum.
* 10% bonus on top of your salary!
* Software and free self-learning applications.
* Fully Remote working
* Occasional team building events
* High-performance laptop
* Personal equipment purchase allowance
* Vouchers & Discounts
* Pension schemes
* Life insurance 4-5 times annual salary
* Global travel insurance
* Free access to mental health well being and counseling, stress management
* Private health care, dental insurance, eye tests etc
* £2000-£3000 training and personal development sponsorship!
The benefits are endless with this company, and they are looking to interview developers straight away. If you are interested or know someone who is, apply back to this advert.
If you’re looking to expand your knowledge and join a friendly team, please contact Kelvin on (phone number removed) or send your CV to Kelvin. Cheng @ 10xtech. Net
Alternatively, respond to this advert.
*This position does not offer sponsorship and candidates must be based in the UK
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.