Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps Engineer, System Administrator, Postgres, Python, AWS, Cloud, Jenkins, Gitlab, Remote Based
Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps Engineer/Cloud/AWS Engineer required to join a fast-growing Mobile Application company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this can be remote indefinitely and can be based pretty much anywhere across Europe!
* We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer/SRE with a desire for standardisation and automation. Thorough custodian of the production environment, with a mindset to foresee and prevent issues.
* Chase whatever issue arises up to its solution, making sure that we deeply understand its root cause and set the system in such a way that it will no longer happen.
* Documentation should be a fundamental step in setting up and maintaining the environment. Every cog in our systems should be monitored with baselines periodically adjusted.
* Collaboration, open mindedness in a team catering for constructive (self)criticism.
Working this company, you will:
* Build exciting new features
* Improve performance of existing features
* Design solutions to that can scale globally
* Help the development teams debugging and deploying new projects
* Automate anything that can be automated
What we are looking for:
* Ability to design cloud-native solutions
* Ability to design solutions that scale up (define resources, scalable components, etc.)
* Ability to design and implement APIs
* Interest in learning new technologies (databases, languages, design techniques)
* Understanding of automation mechanism
* Interest in writing high quality code that adhere to best practice
* Enjoy decreasing the response times of the endpoints
Clouds: GCP, AWS
Servers: EC2, EKS, GKS, GAE, Lambda
Databases: Postgres, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, BigQuery, MySQL, Firestore, Redis
CI/CD and automation: Jenkins, Gitlab, Terraform, ansible
Other technology: 'sQS, Kinesis, gRPC, Protobuf, Restful APIs, Kafka, Microservices, Cloudwatch, Prometheus, Grafana
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.