Up to £55k
Our client, based in Sittingbourne, is looking for a SharePoint Consultant to join the team.
* Architecture, configuration, development, deployment and maintenance of SharePoint and associated Microsoft 365/Power Platform technologies.
* Ability to work with clients of all sizes and capabilities to understand, evaluate and assist the client to optimise and re-imagine their traditional approaches to IT system use.
* Skills in developing data analytics, automation and visualisation utilising disparate data sources.
* Preparation of documentation, planning and process.
* Ensuring M365/Data compliance and security.
* Spearheading end user technology adoption.
* 2nd and 3rd Level support
* Migration projects
* Mastery of SharePoint and useful third party additions.
* Experience of Teams, Power BI, Power Automate and other core M365 products.
* Ability to present business information and data in an intelligent visual format.
* Capability to decipher existing weaknesses in customer processes and identify opportunities to target cost effective change.
* Graphical and web skills highly desirable.
* Coding and Linux skills considered an advantage.
Qualifications (highly desirable)
* MS100 – Identity and Services
* MS101 – Mobility and Security
* PL900 – Power Platform Fundamentals
* MCSE – Productivity
* MCSE – SharePoint
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.