SharePoint Solutions Architect
I am currently working with an award winning organisation who specialise in providing both on-premise and cloud solutions. My client is looking to grow their team with the addition of a talented and enthusiastic SharePoint Solutions Architect and this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology with a keen interest for a new, permanent, role with varying and diverse responsibilities. This company pride themselves on supporting their employees to progress and develop within with regular performance reviews to ensure that you are performing to the best of your ability whilst ensuring a positive working environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* In-Depth knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/Online
* Previous commerical experience in Consultancy
* SharePoint Online development/ Project Management
* Solution Architect/ Design Role experience
* Office 365 Solution Design experience
* A customer centric approach
Some of the main responsibilities of this position will include:
* Communicating with stakeholders across all levels of business
* Flexing between pre-sales and operations; gathering requirements and delivering results
* Delivering SharePoint and Office 365 projects to a wide client base; considering technical strategy, successful adoption and long-term sustainability
* Delivering a professional, customer focussed high performing solution design whilst creating strong working relationships
This positon will provide you with the opportunity to work in an extremely successful organisation and to develop your existing skills further. In this role you will be communicating with people across the board and will be sure to be working on exciting projects and propositions from the off-set.
I am currently shortlisting for this position today. So to avoid disappointment, please contact me on (Apply online only) or send your CV over to put yourself forward for this position.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
Key Words: SharePoint, SharePoint Consultant, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Gold Partner, Office 365, SharePoint Online, UK, Cambridge, Birmingham, Cambridge, Homeworking, Microsoft, London, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Bucks, Manchester, Liverpool
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.