My market leading client are looking to secure the services of a contract Shrepoint Architect to assist with critical project work over the coming months. Ideally coming from a consultancy background with GDS/Gov Experience.
Location: South Wales (Remote)
Rate: £450 – £475 per day
Duration: 3 Months (Extensions)
Clearance: Any Desirable
The SharePoint Architect will be responsible for the design and build of critical solutions using Office 365 and Azure, end-to-end project responsibility and providing technological consultancy services to a range of clients.
– SharePoint Online, Classic/Modern UI, architectural patterns for Document Repositories, Intranets, Records Management and Project Online
– SharePoint On-Premises 2010-19, farm setup, admin and best practice configuration
– Ability to write PowerShell scripts to provision and manage solutions
– Familiarity with farm components such as Search, Taxonomy and Managed Metadata
– Familiarity with onboarding clients, migrations and initial setup
– Ability to work with clients, support and drive adoption for solutions deployed.
– Familiarity with Office 365, Teams and Azure services
– End-to-end technical project responsibility from initial design, implementation and through to support..
– Production of supporting business cases and presales for customers wishing to onboard or utilize cloud solutions.
– Production of supporting design and support documents as required.
– Client site visits for initial technical scoping and technical workshops.
– Define solutions based on best practice to drive adoption of services.
– Implementation of technical solutions based on your designs
– Technical escalation point for customers
– Creation and development of technical roadmaps
If you feel you are a good match for this position or know a good Sharepoint Architect who would be, please ensure an updated CV is sent with each application. Alternatively, please call (phone number removed) and ask for Adam Rees for a confidential conversation!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.