The ServiceNow System Administrator will maintain the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform by performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications, and contributing to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features.
The ServiceNow System Administrator will have sound technical ability that enables the fulfilment of common configuration and maintenance tasks.
Responsibilities may include:
* Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
* Manages Instance Security, User/Group and role Access
* Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/ remediation
* Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution
* Schedules and verifies instance clones
* Experience in maintaining CMDB and assets within ServiceNow
* Manages Update Set creation and migration
* Identifying areas where orchestration can be used to improve internal process
* Understand Access Control lists and how they are applied on the platform
* Troubleshoot issues, analyse and take appropriate action to remediate issues
* Create, update, and maintain connection between Active Directory and ServiceNow settings associated with LDAP, SSO Integration, and MID Server.
* Supporting MID severs
* Experience in supporting and implementing ServiceNow, including in-depth knowledge and experience in best practices on ServiceNow platform administration, preferably in a global / domain separated environment.
* Provide Level 2 support on ServiceNow platform for users
* In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow to configure and recommend configuration changes to improve system stability and performance
* Perform core configuration tasks such as Add users, group, create workflow activities, configure alerts and notifications View, perform instance branding and customisation, Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application
* Experience in Platform Upgrades
* Experience supporting ServiceNow integrations with third-party tools using SOAP and REST APIs
* Experience with, and ability to, develop quality documentation that clearly articulate solutions and perform demonstrations
* Solid knowledge of ITIL and IT support processes in general.
* Working in a domain separated environment would be advantageous
* Certified ServiceNow Administrator
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.