Here at Northreach we are looking for an experience Service & Support Manager to work for an exciting and revolutionary fin-tech in the heart of Reading.
This role is all about support and service. The right candidate will be someone who has consistently been hands-on, ensuring accuracy of services across internal applications, customer facing applications and 3rd party applications.
This will involve completing diagnostic reports, fixing any bugs or issues and escalating issues to those 3rd parties, to ensure smooth running across the business. This role will need someone who is an excellent communicator, who can effectively build and maintain relationships, with any level of ITIL being essential.
The Main Responsibilities:
* To manage and engage with 3rd party application providers to ensure swift and efficient solutions
* Ensure customer facing systems are working to maximum potential
* Ensure accuracy of services across CRM's, Websites, financial applications and Policy administration systems
The Main Requirements:
* Hands-on experience supporting and delivering internal and external applications
* ITIL qualification
* Good understanding and grounding in Cloud technology
* Good communicator who can effectively build and maintain relationships
They are offering a fantastic salary with a very enticing package, inclusive of healthcare, life-assurance and other great benefits (beer and wine fridges!)
So if you feel this role describes YOU then please get in touch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.