We are recruiting forward thinking, growing organisation based in Ascot and they are seeking a Service Installation Technician to join their team. The Service Installation Technician will be responsible for providing technical expertise, installation and the repair of products in compliance with the company standards, policies and procedures.
Applicants need to be able to work independently whilst providing technical expertise, efficient installation and repair of technical products across all customer industries.
Competitive salary and benefits
* Work with the Customer Service Manager & Technology Manager to complete assigned projects and services
* Install, inspect or repair the equipment as efficiently as possible while maintaining company standards
* Accurately document all findings, corrective actions taken, time take, expenses and components used
Experience & Skills
* At least two years’ experience within a similar role
* The ability to be able to work independently and plan, prepare and in turn present themselves professionally
* Exceptional communication skills to ensure interaction with the customer and team is clear and transparent with both verbal and written dialogues
* Exceptional attention to detail and record keeping
* The ability to travel primarily throughout the UK but also, on occasion, globally to customer sites
* To remain up to date with knowledge of maintenance reports and technical information notices relating to the products and those aligned with their solutions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.