Come and join the Littlefish team!
Littlefish is a world-class, award-winning Managed IT and Cyber Security Services Company, delivered from our 24/7 UK service centres.
Through a focused growth plan, we have become an established and credible alternative to the ‘usual suspect’ large Multi £Billion Managed Service Providers and IT Outsourcers in the mid-market and enterprise.
Our purpose is to disrupt the conventional Managed IT Services models – where the usual suspects typically fail to perform – by delivering service solutions that are tailored to the precise needs of each organisation and which are communicated in clear and straightforward language.
About the opportunity-
We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Engineer to join us our ever growing Service Desk team on our exciting journey! Reporting into the Service Desk Team Leader, you will handle and resolve desktop/laptop/printer/application issues and basic network/server troubleshooting with administration. You will be required to communicate effectively with the client and manage technical queries in line with Littlefish standards and customer-specific SLA’s.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar technical role, although candidates who can demonstrate a track record of fast-paced learning may be considered.
Duties and responsibilities
* Resolving 1st and 2nd line technical issues over the telephone, via email, or live chat, in a friendly and professional manner for Littlefish customers
* Prioritising, progressing and monitoring IT incidents and requests to ensure they are resolved within the agreed timescales
* Working on specific IT projects for customers as directed by the Service Management team
* Any other responsibilities at the line managers discretion
What we are looking for from you
* Prior experience in troubleshooting and supporting the following technologies – Windows 10, Office 365, Exchange 2010+, Active Directory, Windows Server, Enterprise Networking- This is essential
* Familiarity with the following software and technologies – MS Office Suite, Antivirus technologies.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work independently and prioritise own work to meet tight deadlines
* Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
* Must be able to complete BPSS, CTC and SC checks as and when required
Life at Littlefish-
When our employees and visitors experience our offices, they often comment on the “vibe” and “feel good factor” that they experience.
The Littlefish vibe is the result of our #peoplematter approach to employment and employees and is testament to the organisational culture we promote. Our approach is simple, we put our people first, every time and without hesitation. We have worked hard to create our culture and work harder to maintain and enhance it, to ensure Littlefish is the place to be for your career journey!
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today, and join us on the journey.
* We put our people first – every time and without hesitation
* Attractive salary & benefits packages – we offer competitive salary packages to attract the best people
* Training and development – the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
* Bonus schemes – ‘Starfish’ and Values Recognition Awards to those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
* Friendly culture – casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
* Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.