Service Desk Analyst required by an impressive, global organisation within the financial sector. The company prides itself on its professional atmosphere and its ability to get things done. The Service Desk Analyst will join the IT Operations Team and serve as the first point of contact for all incoming IT issues including password resets and hardware installations across the companies 300 users within their London office and around 1000 end users spanning across their international offices. They will be experienced in the support and use of Active Directory, SCCM and Powershell. Prior experience supporting a financial environment would be extremely beneficial.
Day to day, the Service Desk Analyst will assist with all incoming tickets, resolve those within their skill set or escalate to the correct team member if needed. They will also assist with the support of all MDM and telephony, as well as, dealing with the day to day administrative tasks such as application and security requests ticket generation and making sure all processes are documented.
Essential skills and requirements:
– Experienced in the support of Office 365, basic networking, Avaya telephony and Cisco solutions
– Adept in the use and support of Active Directory, Windows operating systems and market data systems such as Bloomberg
– Exceptional communication skills, a professional manner and experience of working within a formal, professional environment.
– Experienced in dealing with all levels of end user including VIP end user support.
– A proactive, hard-working and self-motivated attitude with the ability to work well under pressure
This is a great opportunity for an experienced 2nd line support professional to join an elite team, benefit from extensive training and certification opportunities, and be given the chance to get involved with and deliver multiple IT projects.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.