Salary up to £28,000 + Competitive Benefits
Why Work for Us
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group (RSG) leading edge technology to deliver market leading information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global brands hold best-in-class positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every single day.
RSG people are driven by an environment focussed on innovation, real passion for our products, and teamwork, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. RGS is part of RELX, a FTSE100 global provider of data, information, and solutions for professional customers; RELX has recently been ranked by Forbes as #53 in their Top-2000 Global Employers.
Service Desk Analyst (6 months FTC to Perm)
We are seeking a 1st Line Support Specialist with strong Windows PC support experience to join a strong and diverse team of support specialists providing pan European first point of contact support services supporting up to 4000 users.
Our Service Desk team provide 1st & 2nd line support to users across our diverse markets and central administration and service departments in an ITIL managed environment.
* Fluent in spoken and written English, with above average interpersonal skills
* Strong Microsoft Windows 10 & Office 365 desktop administration
* Supporting MacOS productivity applications i.e. Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office etc.
* Active Directory administration
* Windows networking
* Troubleshooting Outlook, including problems connecting to Exchange/Office 365
* Connecting via a VPN, using multifactor authentication
* ITSM software, such as TOPdesk, Service Now, Remedy
* Supporting mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows) in a managed enterprise environment
* Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive
* Citrix client troubleshooting
* Familiarity with Altiris endpoint management software and remote control
* Basic PowerShell Scripting
* Supporting MacOS (up to Catalina) in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
* Working with 2nd/3rd line teams
Qualifications & Training gained or currently being undertaken:
* Microsoft Certified Professional
* CompTIA A+
* ITIL Foundation V3/V4
What’s it like to work here?
Outstanding – you’ve probably already got a feel for what we do and the technology we’re involved with but what’s really stands us out from the crowd is our culture. We’re an agile, dynamic and forward thinking organisation who understands the importance of looking after our staff. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products, providing our employees with interesting challenges for their personal and career development whilst also striking the right balance between work and family life.
Women in technology:
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
* Mentoring scheme for women in technology
* Women’s network forum
* Regularly run events for schoolgirl about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of girls in tech.
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.
About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions | Accuity | ICIS | Cirium | Proagrica | XpertHR | EG | Nextens
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.