Service Delivery Manager
We are representing one of the UK's largest and fastest growing software companies who are seeking an experienced service delivery manager on an interim basis.
You be responsible for leading the client relationship for service and be the single point of contact for key customer representatives throughout the lifecycle of the managed services contract.
The SDM is expected to ensure that all aspects of the contractual obligations for their allocated customer(s) are understood by all areas of the business responsible for delivering all or any aspects of the service components. Also, the SDM will ensure that should failures in meeting obligations arise, or service failures occur, that the appropriate corrective action is implemented to restore service.
The SDM also provides their aligned customers with ongoing performance reporting and trend analysis, adding insight and recommendation to provide value to the customer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Act as the primary service management contact for the customer
* Represent the business professionally at all times.
* Ensure all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations at all times.
* Undertake the management and oversight of the Service Levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement including attending relevant key Customer Third Party Provider service meetings as requested by the Customer.
* To Co-ordinate experience and satisfaction surveys with the Customer such as transaction surveys at point of ticket creation and/or closure; and customer surveys to be released at an agreed frequency with content pre agreed between the Parties.
* Act as the escalation point within the business for the customer.
* Co-ordination and execution of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Service Review Meetings in accordance with the provisions of Service Level Agreement and Service Schedule.
* Generate a weekly management summary on delivery against Services in accordance with the Service levels and applicable schedules.
* Weekly, Monthly and/or Quarterly service level & performance reporting in line with schedules.
* Provide on-going analyse of reports, performance and trends, generating appropriate and timely recommendations and stating risks to both the customer and the business.
* Regularly review and maintain the Service Order Schedules ensuring they are accurate and any amendments have been accepted by both the customer and the business at all times
* Service Level compliance monitoring, ensuring risks or potential breaches are flagged to the business in advance along with recommendations to mitigate or resolve. With the express aim of ensuring all service levels are met by the business.
* As required ensure a Service Improvement Plan (SIP) is in place to address any risks relating to delivery of service in line with the Schedules and the Service levels. Manage all activities to resolution. Update monthly at a minimum
* As appropriate develop a Continuous Service Improvement Plan (CSIP). Ensuring a clear distinction is made between fundamental service additions / changes versus improvements to processes. Ensure were appropriate they are costed and an appropriate order is in place from the customer. Update monthly at a minimum.
* Monitoring of on-going related out-of-service-scope activities and projects ensuring an overall view of the customer experience and service is maintained at all times
* Maintenance of all documentation and procedures relating to all aspects of all Services provided to the Customer in accordance with this Service Order Schedules
* Assist with the collection of service metrics for the purposes of variable billing
* Calculation and submission of Service Credits
* Facilitate and manage the production of Major Incident Reports, working with internal stakeholders to produce an accurate and professional customer facing report
* Coordinate activities relating to Risk Management, presenting progress to the customer
* Ownership of coordination activities for Disaster Recovery Tests.
* Mentor and Manage junior members of the Service Management team
* Assist with the peer reviewing of work completed by other members of the Service Management team
* A confident communicator that can demonstrate close attention to detail.
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
* Self-motivated – personal drive and enthusiasm to continually improve and provide the best in all situations and able to readily embrace change.
* Clearly demonstrates positive behaviour and attitude which contributes towards achieving and supporting the departmental, company and operational objectives.
* Capability and willingness to accept and adapt to a changing environment and adjust behaviours accordingly, taking account of differing factors, perspective and views;
* Confidence to accomplish job requirements and positively welcomes feedback for continuous improvement.
Please reply with your updated CV and we will be in touch shortly to discuss the next steps!
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.