* Excellent presentational skills
* Excellent communicator, written and verbal
* Pragmatic but firm approach to working within a multi-skill set SME group
* Attention to detail in deliverables, bordering on pedantic
* Agile methodology in project delivery
* An innovative approach to formulating solutions
* Knowledge of and exposure to UK Security and Compliance standards (e.g. GDPR, IL3, CAS-T/TSR, ISO to name a few).
* Previous development expertise building bespoke application on a BMC Remedy Action Request Server.
* Strong Service Management understanding and ideally qualified ITIL practitioner.
* Detailed understanding of CMDB, ideally AI, with understanding of complex relational impact models.
* Automations and orchestration design & delivery
Good to have:
* Desirable background using ARS in telecoms with understanding of Service/Product modelling to support B2B and B2C
* Strong middleware experience (Fusion, Mulesoft, AI, etc) in context of Service Assurance
* Network Inventory solutions
* Other solutions in Service Assurance area (e.g. Helix and Service Now)
* Exposure to XGS/G PON architecture
* Understanding of network automation (SDN-T)
* Familiarity with R-PHY technology Cisco/Teleste
* Exposure to Layer 1 and 2 (e.g. MPLS Core, DWDM, etc)
* Experience in DOCSIS 3.1 and HFC
60% Application (Dev and having then moved into Lead Architect / Consultant roles), 20% Telecoms, and 20% Service Management. Bulk of resources based on-shore or solid plans to do so in the short term
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.