Working alongside internal teams and stakeholders, the purpose of your role will be to design and implement various online and creative deliverables, ensuring consistency and resolving any issues. Taking the lead and ownership of this key area of the business, this role will offer the lucky “one” the chance to really make their mark.
Your duties will include:
* Own the front-end design of digital properties, including core websites, blogs and forums.
* Building a platform with crafted UX to drive conversions and keep user base engaged.
* Growing the brands and delivering value to clients.
* Front end UI and UX design.
* Front end development, including implementation and maintenance of new features, functionality, and marketing tracking.
* Assist in quarterly and/or project-based sprint planning and execution.
* Work closely with clients, and internal teams to build platforms and resolve site issues.
* Act as main point of contact for all things front end design for all web properties.
* Work closely with internal and external teams to achieve quarterly KPIs.
* Conduct A/B and MVT for web page performance.
You will have/be:
* At least 4 years previous experience in front end website development.
* Experience of A/B & MVT testing.
* Experience with WordPress and the use of plugins/custom themes.
* An eye for design and visual aesthetics and attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to draft and visually communicate UI design
* Self-driven, conscientious and a commitment to innovate with high- quality work.
* Ability to work in a team environment using digital tools for cross team collabs.
* Exposure to working with BIG brands on an international scale would be desirable.
* Experience working with regulated businesses and sectors desirable.
* Recent experience in an agency environment would be desirable.
This is a full time, permanent role working 9am-5pm (with some flexibility required). The offered salary for this position is £40,000 – £45,000 dependant on experience. This role also offers and excellent benefits package including 25 daus holiday + bank holidays, flexible schedule, company events, life insurance etc…
The team are currently spending some time in the office (CoVid secure space) and some time working from home – all equipment will be provided to support this arrangement.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Daniel Sheffield – Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals – we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.