Senior Web Developer C#, ASP.Net
Location: West London, KT12
To Circa £50,000pa DOE + benefits
We are looking to recruit an experienced C# Web Developer for their client, a long establish Regulated Debt Collection business, based in their West London offices. They have many established high-profile clients in the Financial Services, Health/Leisure and Insurance sectors. You will play a principal role in the ongoing development of the company’s Customer website in building a user experience that will help people resolve their accounts online. This position has come about due to the ongoing focus of the business in building web / digital engagement channels to help customers deal with their accounts. The role will have visibility to both the IT Manager and Operations Director.
We are looking for someone who is able to offer solid Web development experience gained predominantly in the Microsoft ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server and Visual Studio environment, experience of VB.Net and SQL Server Management Studio is preferred. The successful candidate will have full software lifecycle experience and enjoy programming and solving complex puzzles. You should have a hands-on approach and a dynamic & positive attitude. Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, are paramount as the role will include working with 3rd party suppliers and internal customers.
* Experience in website management and product delivery
* Digital / e-commerce, Web solutions for organisations of scale
* Experience with web measurement tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in order to review traffic, identifying trends and subsequent stats reporting in order to create a positive UX for the firms’ audiences
* Experience with content management systems – Umbraco CMS
* Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click
* Strong Business, Systems Analysis and UAT Testing experience
* C#.NET, ASP.NET (4.0)
* Microsoft Visual Studio
* Microsoft SQL Server 2017 and SQL Server Management Studio 17 (or later)
* Web Services, Web API’s, IIS
* Experience with VB.Net whilst not essential it is highly desirable
* Able to bring ideas, insights & creativity with a genuine passion & interest in what you do
* Very good written and verbal communication skills
The role will involve working on all aspects of the development lifecycle from analysis through development and final deployment. You will be responsible for creating quality, manageable, high performing code, and will have the opportunity to participate in cross functional workshops, design and help identify new technology solutions in order to streamline the business even more. You will be part of a small and dynamic team working on a number of both existing and new projects. You should have a hands-on approach and an open and positive attitude with a real passion to help build digital solutions that make a real difference to people who want to deal with their overdue accounts. Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, are important as the role will include working with senior management and managing the company’s 3rd party web agency relationship and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who is driven and ambitious coupled with a Computer Science or IT based degree with strong commercial experience in a Web development environment.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.