Salary – £32k – £44k + Benefits + Bonus + Remote Working
Our client is a market leading tech company located on the outskirts of Norwich and, because of considerable growth over the past year and huge plans for the years ahead, they have never been busier!
They’re recruiting for highly motivated Senior Web Developers with the following experience:
* Strong ability to write modern, well structured, OO-PHP.
* Experience working with MVC frameworks, preferably Laravel.
* Strong understanding of MySQL, including database design best practices and query optimisation.
* Experience building high quality UIs with frontend frameworks such as Vue or React.
* Solid understanding of best practices around coding standards, security, and performance.
* Experience consuming and developing RESTful APIs.
* Confident working with Git and conducting code reviews.
* Willingness and confidence in mentoring more junior developers.
Candidates will ideally have addition experience in:
* Writing automated tests
* Using a Linux command line / AWS / DigitalOcean / Azure
* Microsoft products / tooling such as SharePoint, PowerBI, C#, ASP.NET
This company have a huge emphasis on your personal development. They conduct 6 monthly development plan reviews, with encouragement to come with ambitious goals. No role within the company is off limits and they’re rapidly growing which will open up further opportunities.
They offer in return:
* Fully Remote Working with the option of attending the office a few days a week.
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, increasing to 28 with long service.
* Quarterly, profit based bonus.
* Training & development budget.
* Flexible working hours.
* Work on a wide range of tech.
* Regular company social events.
Please apply to find out more information and progress your application
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.