Synology creates network-attached storage, IP surveillance solutions, and network equipment that transform the way users manage data, conduct surveillance, and manage networks in the cloud era. Synology aims to help users centralise data storage and backup, share files on-the-go, implement professional surveillance solutions, and manage networks in reliable and affordable ways.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our Business Development department to serve customers in the UK, Ireland and Nordics. Being a Senior Technical Sales, you are closely in touch with the application of technology and the business insights you generate will play an important role in the company's expansion strategy.
Each day will be different and if you enjoy a good challenge; you will thrive in this environment! You will be working with a team of experts in our sales, technical support, marketing, and RMA teams which all will be working toward the same goal.
* Applying company solutions in real-world scenarios and ensure seamless integration with the rest of the physical IT environment, cloud and any heterogeneous systems.
* Providing technical consultation to technology partners, channel partners and end customers within assigned territory and vertical.
* Understanding the existing ecosystem of established platforms and drive solution adoption in assigned product segments.
* Updating the newest technology, its implications in the industry and the company’s solutions portfolio and product line-up.
* Gathering intelligence from executives, channel and key customer segments about market demandand future growth opportunities.
* Participating and contribute in assigned individual and group projects with internal teams.
* Other duties as required and requested
* A bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science, or equivalent industry experience.
* Strong IT knowledge and 5+ year experience in engineering, IP technology, data centre, cloud and storage solutions.
* Ability to work independently unsupervised.
* Data driven, enthusiasticin field application of technology, data analytics, and advising on business insights.
Experienced with one or more of the following technology disciplines:
* Dell/HPE/NetApp Storage Arrays
Further information and benefits:
* Competitive remuneration package.
* Regular office hours are 9:00-17:30 from Monday to Thursday and 9:00-17:00 on Friday. This role entails occasional travelling, nights away and over time.
* Free parking
* 20 days Annual Leave plus UK Bank Holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* Auto-enrolment Workplace Pension Scheme
* Wellness programmes
* Subsidised commuter solution
Please join us and take up challenging work with the top software talents
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.