Come join the Customer Outcomes IT Workflow team and work with a talented group of consultants building out next generation solutions for ServiceNow’s customers. This team is responsible for the implementation, advisory, best practices, innovation, and architecture for our customers and partners, focusing on IT solutions.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Technical Consultant with a focus on IT Service Management to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services in a client consulting environment.
What you get to do in this role:
The Senior Technical Consultant is a key member of the overall implementation project team and expected to deliver thought leadership in challenging situations. You will be responsible to develop, invest and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to ITSM product capabilities and complimentary technologies in a client-consulting environment including but not limited to: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Configuration, Knowledge, Service Level Management and Service Portfolio Management.
Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery
* Creation and delivery of solutions for clients addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
* Ensure technical deliverables to Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
* Lead requirement gathering workshops to identify use cases and value-based acceptance criteria
* Configuration of the application, workflows and UI
* Development of required integration components (REST, SSO, LDAP, etc)
* Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
* Mentor field resources in implementation methodology, configuration and best practices for the ITSM application suite
* Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
* Achieve IT Workflow Practice and individual KPI’s and Metrics as defined
* Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.