Senior Tableau Consultant – Fully Remote
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000 per annum + benefits
Our client who are forward thinking business intelligence consultancy that are an official Tableau Partner with offices in London and Europe and the US are looking for a Senior Tableau Consultant. They provide Tableau expertise and data analytics consulting services to their clients worldwide. From providing training on-site or remotely, building Tableau reports, creating data pipelines in the cloud, and set up fully-fledged reporting environments from scratch for their clients.
They are currently working with customers in various industries and different sizes. Some larger projects you will be placed on to deliver with the rest of the team, however you will also be working small to medium sized businesses where you will be expected to adapt to the situation and the clients needs to deliver on your own at times, as you will also be managing the clients expectations. The successful Senior Tableau Consultant will be expected to be comfortable to deliver projects with limited supervision. As you will manage your own clients and days.
The well-being of their consultants is very important to us. They offer the possibility to work from anywhere in the world with flexible hours even once things are back to normal following covid.
* Be an expert of BI solutions and products – Tableau
* Solid experience in data modelling and data manipulation
* Ability to create value and improve their clients’ business performance
* Being a key thought leader in defining their clients’ data tracking roadmap, BI and data management
* Strong leadership skills that you use to consult their clients’ management team and guide and motivate your colleagues
* Experience providing Tableau Training to end users
* Experience of owning customer engagements and providing best practice advice
* Strong mathematical/analytical skills
* Experience in Visual design best practices
* Deep understanding of data querying and ability to read, write and optimize complex SQL statements
* Experience in database design and performance optimization best practices
* Knowledge of BI/Visualisation Solutions
* Knowledge of databases, warehouses, ETL
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jakob Russell at 83DATA
83DATA Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, Visualisation, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior DATA & Technical professionals
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.