If the customer is at the heart of everything you do, you have a passion for everything tech and think of yourself as a bit of an expert then this could be the ideal role and organisation for you.
Our client, an award-winning provider of IT services are looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join them and add a significant contribution to an already excellent support team.
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Salary: Up to £35k per annum dependent on experience
This is an opportunity to join the technical support team as a high-level engineer primarily for 2nd/3rd line support. You will use the latest support technology to provide outstanding service to the client base of small and medium sized businesses.
You will take calls and handle a wide variety of technical issues and on occasions handle projects such as new system installations from inception to installation and client sign-off.
Dealing with support requests, mainly via the phone and using our clients remote management and automation system, you will be fault finding and diagnosing issues from basic to complex, where needed carrying out onsite client visits to resolve problems, assess requirements or install new systems and provide technical advice, assistance and guidance.
Our ideal candidate will have/be;
* Significant experience with PC hardware fault-finding, repair and maintenance and General PC and laptop troubleshooting
* A natural analytical and problem-solving person and able to learn on the fly
* A confident communicator with a good listening ability and telephone manner
* Self-motivated, willing to learn and keen to help and assist others, displaying a positive mental attitude
* Comfortable under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
* Someone who works with a sense of urgency – committed to delivering excellent results, fast
* A full, clean driving license.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.