Visa Europe Sourcing has an opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and results-driven Supplier or Vendor Management professional to join Europe Sourcing team and help us to lead the change, further develop and shape the regional function and become a strategic partner to the business and our suppliers. Are you interested in the transformation and digital journey? Do you enjoy working in cross-functional teams? Can you bring leading practice thinking and solutions? Are you experienced and ambitious Supplier/Vendor Manager? If this inspires and sounds familiar, please contact us because we would like to talk to you!
Responsible for developing, implementing, and continuously advancing the Supplier Management discipline within Europe Sourcing, contributing to the evolution and overall success of Visa Europe whilst engaging with Global functions to ensure alignment.
The role includes management of Visa’s critical suppliers following an established framework, and design, implementation and management of Visa’s social responsibility and diversity program for Europe Sourcing.
The role necessitates cross-functional communication and requires working closely with the business, risk teams and colleagues in the Global teams.
· Design and deliver on the supplier management operating model, governance, methodology, processes, tools, and technology.
· Lead on Sustainability & Diversity in Supply Chain, from program to embedding it in the day-to-day operations.
· Develop an approach for measuring the success of the function and any specific programs.
· Develop and deliver training to the business.
· Conduct Supplier Relationship Management and Supplier Performance Management
· Support in managing Visa’s critical suppliers
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.