Provectus have partnered with an awesome technology business near Cambridge, that make all kinds of high-tech pieces of equipment for various scientific processes.
This role, will be focused on architecting software for interfacing equipment, particularly automated machinery used for Biological Cell Growth
* Produce software design documentation C#, WPF .NET
* User interface design
* Interface to third party hardware
* Work through the full software development life cycle, from initial specification, through to testing and maintenance
* SQL Server, T-SQL
This company will offer a challenging and interesting opportunity, in a highly innovative and expanding business. You will be given the opportunity to lead and develop cutting edge technology that can have real impact to people ‘s lives. The business boasts a modern working environment, with real opportunity for personal development.
• 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday (3 to be used over seasonal period)
• 12% Employer Pension Contribution | 4% Employee
• Life Assurance
• Income Protection
• Various other perks such as lunches and team events and incentives
• Excellent working hours, including early finish on Fridays
Ideal Candidate Profile
The business is looking for a candidate that is Mid to Senior Level, with experience developing software solutions for machinery control and/or interfacing.
* An Academic background within Science or Engineering
* Experience with C#, WPF, .NET (Ideally with interfacing machinery)
Areas of interest: Life-science, Automated Machinery, Process Equipment, Biotechnology, Fluid Handling etc
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.