Senior ServiceNow Engineer – Investment Banking – City of London – £65k + Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a Tier 1 investment bank for a Senior ServiceNow Engineer to be responsible for the development and for the operational delivery of the service. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the service delivery to the organisation meet the necessary levels of governance and quality.
Our client has 150,000 employees over 50 countries worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day to day technical management of the ServiceNow Product suite.
• Act as the central point of contact for all ServiceNow enhancement and integrations requests.
• Responsible for translating business requirements into ServiceNow technical solutions optimizing automations
• Act as a subject matter expert on the ServiceNow Platform and Modules within the team and technical escalation point for junior staff.
• Responsible for providing technical governance, guidance and approval of changes submitted for review.
• Responsible for ensuring that the platform remains in a supported version by raising the relevant requests for funding and project approval in a timely manner
• Responsible for creating and delivering the technical roadmaps that align to current and future business strategic plans.
• Responsible for ensuring the latest enhancements provided as part of the platform releases are utilized by identifying improvements and enhancements with the product that will deliver measurable cost savings for the organisation
• Responsible for all audit and IT Security requirements (EMEA and Tokyo Head Office requirements)
• Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation including Policy, Process, Procedures and supporting detailed technical reference material.
• Ensure all relevant training materials and guides are available for the tool.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Industry experience managing ServiceNow instances, including planning, development, deployments and upgrades
• ServiceNow Admin Certified as a minimum. Advanced ServiceNow certifications preferred.
• ITIL Foundation as minimum.
• Agile Development experience
• Process development and documentation experience.
• Able to drive problem resolution through the appropriate escalation channels.
• Able to evaluate and understand new products within the team's scope.
• Cobit Governance experience preferred.
•£60-£65k basic salary
• Fully remote but will require you to go into the office once or twice a month
• Excellent benefit package
• Generous annual bonus
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.