Change your job, change your workplace, change your future…
Role: Senior Service Architect
Function: IT Managed Services
Salary: Competitive basic salary, company car/allowance, role bonus, large company benefits and exposure to some fantastic personal development opportunities
Ricoh is a global technology business and through organic and acquisitive growth (i.e. MTI) has built a sizeable multi-vendor IT services business in the UK, counting Microsoft, Cisco and Dell EMC as key vendors and we continue to push our ambitions of becoming a truly digital services company.
Positioned as No. 26 in the 2020 UK's top 100 resellers by revenue, positioned by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services and having been added to the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program as gold status member we are on an exciting journey and we are looking for new talent to grow with us.
Due to our continued growth and presence in the IT Services market, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Managed Services Architect to be responsible for the design & implementation of efficient, scalable and cost-effective Managed Services annuity based Technical services & solutions.
What you will be doing…
* Ownership and development of new business opportunities, production of bid responses and developing existing annuity services to support the growth in revenues and operating income of Managed Services
* Translating customer requirements and contractual obligations into a Technical Service Design that describes the scope of services, delivery model(s), people, processes, Service Level Agreements and supporting Operational Level Agreements
* Commercial ownership of fully detailed Technical service / solution costs & service credit models
* Design, implementation & maintenance of standardised annuity service cost models to deliver clear, consistent financial information
* Assist in identifying and developing new Technical services and offerings in line with the businesses’ strategic direction
* Participate in the partner management framework to identify and design specific service offerings that add strategic value to IT Managed Services
* Collaborate with Managed Service Architects & Pre-Sales Consultants throughout the Solution Design process, taking full ownership of the underpinning Service requirements
* Provide advice and guidance to the ITS MSBU and the wider organisation around market intelligence, competitive landscape and innovative products
* Support the development of key Managed Service accounts, facilitating renewals through actively engaging with Account Teams to assist with customer growth and retention
You will ideally have…
* Extensive IT Managed Service Provider Outsource knowledge operating within the ITIL frameworks and ISO/IEC standards
* Extensive Technical design experience within Tier 1 vendor Technology stacks
* Experience of Translating customer requirements and contractual obligations into a Technical Service Design that describes the scope of services, delivery model(s), people, processes, Service Level Agreements and supporting Operational Level
* Strong understanding and experience of commercial and operational requirements and dependencies for complex Managed Services solutions
* Excellent understanding of Technical Design methodologies and approaches
* Understanding of the key commercial and operational drivers and interdependencies which are inherent within any complex Technical design
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentations skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentations to board level
* Strong commercial background including contract negotiation skills and demonstrable understanding of the costs associated with the provisions of broad managed service solutions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.