Senior Automation Test Engineer – Test Developer – Senior SDET – Technical Tester
£45,000 (mid-level Automation test Engineer) – £90,000 (Test Architect level) + bonus, pension, life assurance, healthcare + Flexi working + many more
We are working with an award winning company based in London who are Azure & AWS partners. They are looking for a number of automation testers (SDETS in the making) – from all levels from Mid-Level Automation testers who have not yet built frameworks from scratch through to Test Architects who have experience of building robust frameworks from scratch.
This company has been operating successfully for well over 25 years now and they have some amazing clients including Fintechs, start-ups, Insurtechs, investment Banks, retailers, commodity traders and high profile government departments.
You would get the opportunity to work with a number of different OOP languages and also work with the most up to date tech! – If you have not worked with a certain programming language or test tool before that is fine as they own a training company and full training will be offered and certifications if required also.
This is an exciting, dynamic and in their employees words a great company to work where you will have the opportunity to gain experience of working with some of the best technologists in the UK using cutting edge tools.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
* Well versed in software engineering tools and best practices
* Agile Development
* Experience Testing Frontend, Backend and also Databases
* Experience automating with one of the following languages, Java, C#, Python or Ruby
* Develop and maintain robust automation test frameworks from scratch (Only for Seniors & Architects)
* Design, Planning & Implementation of Automation Frameworks
* A solid background in Automated testing
* Establish any non-functional requirements such as performance and their method of validation
* Solid experience of Selenium Webdriver and other automation tools
* API Automation
* Analytical and logical thinking with natural curiosity
* Effective communication skills with both business and technical audiences
Package for the Senior SDET/Technical Tester/Test Architect:
* A salary up to £90,000 (Dependent upon experience)
* Flexi working
If you are interested in this position please apply to us @ UKTech Resourcing for a quick response.
If this role is not quite right please still get in touch as we have roles in Bristol, Leeds, Manchester & Birmingham also that may be suitable!
Test Developer – Automation – Senior SDET – Technical Tester – Automation Test Engineer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.