Senior Tester / QA Engineer
Leeds / Bradford
£35,000 – £40,000 + bonus
Interaction IT have partnered with a leading international company in West Yorkshire. Due to continued business expansion, my client urgently requires a Senior Tester / QA Engineer to join a rapidly growing team.
This role would ideally suit someone with around 4 years commercial knowledge in a similar role and worked previously in the finance sector.
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of quality assurance activity throughout the product lifecycle, whilst working closely with various stakeholders and minimising risk during deployments.
One of the UKs leading business to business service with a turnover in excess of £8m in 2019 with anticipated growth of almost 40% for 2020.
Recently moved to a brand-new state of the art office working with the latest technology including virtualised networks and an outsourced development team.
The business employs over 100 staff with expectations to double this over the next 18 months.
At least 4 years commercial experience, the successful candidate will have had experience in the following area:
· Experienced with QA methodologies and functional testing techniques.
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to plan test approaches and create test strategies
· Contribute towards improving the user experience and user journey
· Manage QA activity according to product priorities
Working closely with the Product Owner and Development Team Leads, you will take ownership on delivering a quality strategy across the business. You will be working on-site and remotely with key stakeholders and development teams, together with a strong emphasis on User Exeperience.
· Take ownership of the QA function and define the approach for each product initiative
· Working closely with internal departments to manage user acceptance of changes to company products
· Good grasp of user journeys and proactively suggesting improvements
· Functional testing to ensure software meets requirements to the highest standard
· Resolve testing issues with the Product Owner and updating relevant parties with progress reports
· Ensure minimal risk during deployments
· Actively manage releases across the different environments and completing regression testing as required
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading business with fantastic opportunity to further develop your own skills, then please send your CV to (url removed) and I will then give you a call to discuss the company and role profile in more detail
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.