A very well-known company based in Borehamwood is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join their vibrant and growing team.
This company is certainly a 'Household name’, they are the UK’s leading provider, in their industry.
My client is excited to be growing their Product team and is looking for a Senior Product Manager to be responsible for the Roadmap for a specific phase of our customer journey. This will involve discovery, selection and checkout of the voucher experience across the Product Lifecycle from inception to delivery and ongoing measurement and optimisation.
Keen to know more?
This Senior Product Manager role sits within the Product team and is a key role that will help drive the business forward strategically. You and your team will be focused on the Shopper experience across our varied range of sectors.
You will need to:
* Apply data-driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the roadmap and backlog for your product area, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
* Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development including:
* Assist in the establishment of the Product team as subject matter experts, building trust and value within the business and continue to help drive agile methodology within the Product and Development teams
* Develop a strong understanding of business needs, processes and systems
* Work with other departments (Trade and Online Marketing – including Acquisition, SEO and CRM, Buying, Finance, Customer Service) to identify customer pain points
* Lead a team of two direct reports as well as guiding and mentoring your cross functional team
* Identifying areas of improvement that will contribute to OKRs and improved customer experience
* Leading Product initiatives end to end including using research and discovery, development of user flows and stories (with UX/Design), post launch validation and ongoing optimisation
And now a bit about you:
This role will best suit an individual who is well organised, pragmatic, and a lateral thinker, with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to work both individually and as part of a team.
* Enthusiastic, curious and passionate about identifying and solving customer problems (whether consumer, supplier or internal)
* Natural planner, looking ahead, anticipating and escalating issues before they arise, providing solutions, and meeting deadlines
* Quick learner with ability to think pro-actively and build solid working relationships with wider members of the business, with proven ability to influence
* Flexible – we are a fast-moving business and change is a constant
The nature of the Senior Product Manager role means it varies from supporting live issues on current technologies, to developing roadmaps and building out new Products.
* A minimum of 5 years online Product Management experience working in an agile environment
* Proven commercial experience in a similar role for an ecommerce based business / transactional website, ideally from the Travel/Hotel/Days Out sectors
* Able to demonstrate exposure to and experience in leading key strategic initiatives
* Minimum of 3 years experience managing a team of Product Managers
* Exceptional web analytics and data knowledge, with the ability to use data to derive insight
Delivering happiness with their benefits…
* Flexible working time, 2 days office / 3 days home
* 25 days annual leave (excl public holidays), holidays increase by 1 day per year and goes up to a max of 30 days a year (excl public holidays).
* 4 weeks paid sabbatical for every 5 years of work experience.
* Additional leaves linked to Maternity/Paternity etc.
* A generous, company-matched pension scheme.
* Free Private Health Insurance.
* Trained in-house Mental Health First Aiders.
* #Allaboutyou employee wellbeing program, in addition to a host of various wellbeing-related benefits at the office (breakfast/fruit days, games room, relaxation room etc).
* Charity match funding & up to 6 days volunteering days per year.
* Experience vouchers to treat yourself for every work anniversary that you have with us.
* Lifestyle benefits, shopping perks & freebies through Perkbox.
* Training and development programs.
* Talent referral bonus
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.