Senior PHP Developer
Location: Fully remote
Salary: £50K – £55K
We are looking for an experienced PHP developer to help head of development grow the dev function in this market leading, sports affiliated, organisation.
The UK base for the company is in London, but applications are welcome from any UK location.
What you'll be doing:
* Maintaining and enhancing existing code base.
* Extending functionalities of core engine
* Integration of 3rd party services through API development.
* Play key role in planning new and existing features.
* Production support – issue investigation, performance monitoring, production resilience.
* Working in lead capacity, helping and mentoring others and deputising for manager when required.
What we're looking for:
* PHP 7.
* Symfony 4/5 or Laravel.
* API integration and development.
* MySQL – experience developing large database based systems.
* AWS or Docker.
* Git (rebase, squashing commits).
* Unit Testing.
To find out more about this role, please apply or contact:
tom @ jiyuconsulting. co. uk
(phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.