Senior PHP Developer
An expanding IT Company in the London area has created a new position for a Senior PHP Developer. After huge success, the company is on a rapid growth trajectory and they now seek a senior hire to join their team of 11 in the IT department. This company is offering remote working and there is progression available for an experienced PHP & OOP expert.
The main responsibilities of the Senior PHP Developer will include:
* You will be developing, delivering and maintaining high-quality code for the companies client base.
* You will be using PHP/PHP-OOP and MySQL with PHP frameworks (including Symfony/Doctrine).
* Using front & back end web application tech including Node.js, Angular, Vue.js, Express.js
* Working as part of a Scrum methodolgy you will be using Jira to manage workloads.
* You will have strong experience developing PHP codebase.
* Experience in both front/back end development.
* You may be a contractor looking to find long-term and stable employment.
What this is offering
* A salary of £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience & excellent benefits
* Remote working available
* This is an excellent opportunity for a PHP developer to join a highly promising company that is due to go through vast amounts of change.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply and attach your most up-to-date CV. If you have any questions, please contact Max Dooley on Max.Dooley@tororecruitment | (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.