Engagement Type: Customer facing
Description: Our client is an established database services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. The company is growing at a fast pace and already has a global presence with offices in the UK, USA, and India.
They have an opening for a dynamic Senior Principal Project Manager with cloud exposure, who is self-motivated and has a strong track record. The ideal candidate will bring technical expertise, hands-on understanding of our business process and operations.
You must be accustomed to providing customer facing services.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
* Complete assigned, discrete, single-step tasks, and complex, multi-step tasks, with no supervision and meet clearly stated deadlines.
* Should be able to handle multiple accounts in both project delivery and managed services from time and financials perspective.
* Ensure that all contracted services are delivered according to what has been defined in the contract, follow SLA Models and operational procedures.
* Demonstrate proficiency and advanced knowledge in 1 or more project management methodologies and be prepared to independently study and learn new project delivery and management concepts.
* Provide weekly status reports to supervisors on tasks completed, priorities, and planned tasks.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 10 years of IT Delivery experience in modern infrastructure teams operating in a global environment.
* Working with or for an Oracle related business with in-depth Cloud project experience.
* Minimum 5 years of Azure/OCI/AWS/Engineered Systems is advantage.
* ITIL based qualifications and Project Management accreditation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.