Our ERP Maximise solution (https://(url removed)/it-service/erp/maximise/) comprises a bespoke suite of services to accelerate our Customer's SaaS implementation of Oracle Cloud Applications Cloud ERP and HCM Cloud applications and optimize ongoing management in the Cloud. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Oracle Cloud Solutions Lead to join our Technology and Innovation Practice. A permanent Senior position, you will play a critical role in driving our Maximise solution forward.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record delivering Oracle Cloud Applications and “Applications Unlimited” solutions in a senior architect, consultancy, or lead role. This role will be a highly dynamic role with day-to-day responsibilities including a mix of technical leadership, people management and product development. Our Technology and Innovation practice provides tooling and automation, that brings delivery excellence to our Oracle Cloud (SaaS) projects and practices.
You will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to clearly create and communicate technical designs, issues, and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences. You will have strong empathy and technical people management skills.
You will ideally have at least 10 years’ experience bringing a proven delivery track record for enterprise level projects, with more recent focus on Cloud, specifically Oracle platforms. You will be able to effectively collaborate with others, obtain buy-in for your product delivery approaches and manage Maximise team priorities and performance. You will ensure for Maximise that we continue to deliver a high quality, best-of-breed and a highly performant solution.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Senior Product Owner and Lead Architect for Maximise
* People Management, including technical recruitment, line management, performance management and mentoring
* Business Development, including Technical Pre-sales, Creation of Proposals, Delivery cost estimation and management for the Maximise solution.
* To provide technical architecture and design leadership to a highly skilled and motivated expert technical team, in development of the Maximise solution.
* To work with senior management of Version 1, assisting it as it makes critical decisions, on our Maximise Framework, technical direction.
* Ensure that Maximise makes use of the newest technologies and industry best practices.
* Leader in a motivated and dynamic tools and automation delivery team, with strong core values that seek to drive customer success.
* Working with wider teams and customers to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications for the future state architecture for Maximise. Including support for marketing, sales and support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos
* Engaging with the software development lifecycle, providing design and technical coaching to project functional consultants, solutions architects, development teams, test management, and project managers.
* Translate product designs into user requirements and stories. Create Product backlog with detailed use cases and definition of ready etc
* Develop a high-level (12 month) horizon plan, and release plans, for Maximise with functional and non-functional roadmap.
* SME knowledge on roadmap, plan, and functional/non-functional scope of Maximise to advise internal teams technical and non-technical.
* Key technical point of contact for partner (Oracle) and partner manager to articulate roadmap and awareness of Maximise.
* Drive the development of internal and external training/education materials, for Maximise, to support education/awareness for key teams in Version 1.
* Engage on other Technology and Innovation practice initiatives including comms, blogs, marketing as appropriate and aligned with day-to-day activities
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.