We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join a leading customer communications company on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Network Engineer, you will provide third line support for the Network Engineers on incident referrals.
* Provide network support for IT Infrastructure projects, developing voice and data network designs based on the project requirements
* Assist the network team with the development and deployment of the voice and data network strategy
* Liaison and technical discussion with relevant IT suppliers and 3rd parties
* Ensure that all network Service Levels are met or exceeded
* Maintain network hardware inventories and provide monthly site capacity reports
* Schedule vendors for system upgrades or maintenance
* Provide input and support for monthly system uptime reporting
We are looking for someone with:
* A broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and systems
* Thorough understanding of IP and LAN/WAN technologies
* Expert Knowledge of Cisco products
* Thorough understanding of network switching and routing
* Knowledge of Avaya products
* Extensive Experience in the design and configuration of Firewalls, primarily Cisco AS
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.