We’re recruiting for a Senior .Net Developer (.net Core 3.1) to work in a growing Software Company who specialise in Web and Mobile App builds. This is a flexible role to include home based working but the successful candidate will need to be able to work from the Manchester office on occasion.
Working in this established consultancy who have achieved year on year growth over the last 6 years by naturally winning new clients through excellent work, this represents a fantastic opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer experienced in .net core and ASP.net to join them as they look to continue growth to the next level. There is huge opportunity to develop in this role and grow within the agency in a short timescale; your personality, drive and multi-stakeholder management skills will help you to achieve this!
They are working on a number of exciting projects with both new & existing clients. We’re looking to speak with Mid-level to Senior developers who are skilled with .Net Core 3.1 & ASP.net development.
Experience Required for Senior .Net Developer:
* Writing efficient, stable, testable, secure and reusable .NET (C#) modules
* Working with the latest .NET Core technologies
* Following industry best practices such as effective source control, code reviews, daily builds, and automated deployments, within an agile culture
* 3 years’ + experience engineering enterprise services in ASP.NET Core or ASP.NET MVC
* Experience working around multiple parts of the software lifecycle
* Proficiency with architecture patterns MVC, MVVM etc
* Experience of working in a team with a DevOps culture surrounded by lean / agile delivery methodologies
As an experienced Developer you will:
* Manage your workload completely independently of others
* Consistently deliver work to a high standard and on time
* Be comfortable debugging even unfamiliar code
* Conduct code reviews of other developer’s work to assist in maintaining code quality
* Produce specifications for larger projects and work
* Be comfortable liaising with clients in a presales and support capacity
Nice to have:
* Exposure to mobile app development
* Digital Agency experience
This is a live role being recruited for during lockdown. The interview process has been adapted and online interviews will be scheduled. This is not a major issue for this company as remote working is part of the role anyway. You will however need to be within commuting distance of Manchester City Centre as part of the working week is (usually) spent in the office.
This is a great opportunity with a growing Mobile App / Web Development agency in Central Manchester. There is real opportunity to build your career and work towards a role in their Senior Management team as the role develops and the agency grows further.
For full details on this live role and immediate consideration, please make an application ASAP
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.