R13 are pleased to be assisting a rapidly expanding company within the technology sector who is looking to recruit a Senior Machine Learning Engineer for their team. Your responsibility with be to bring machine learning techniques and knowledge to provide intelligent solutions to the problem’s clients face. This is a crucial role that will have a massive impact on the design and architecture of their vision framework.
When joining this company, you will be working alongside a group a likeminded individual with a passion for cutting edge technology and finding the best solutions to new challenges. This is a great opportunity to put your extensive skillset to use in a growing field, in a team with a really exciting vision for the future.
Your duties will include:
* Lead in designing, developing and deploying end to end AI applications using innovative approaches and techniques to deliver to customers at scale
* Engaging with clients to understand the challenges they face and how to design appropriate solutions that meet their needs.
* Working in collaboration with the project management team to ensure all projects are on track.
* Training and mentoring new members of the team, helping them to grow their skills and capability.
* Contributing to the creation of project plans including timescales and effort.
* Raising any technical challenges/risks during the project process.
* Establishing best practices.
You will have/be:
* Educated to at least degree level in one of the following fields of study: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines OR equivalent industrial experience.
* Previous experience developing, deploying and optimising machine learning algorithms for mid/large scale projects.
* Strong experience using Python within a commercial context.
* Excellent working knowledge of database technologies and experience accessing data through SQL.
* Knowledge of machine learning and computer vision fundamentals.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
* Experience in designing and developing data pipelines.
* Data visualization skills with experience of dashboarding frameworks (e.g. Shiny, Plotly etc.)
* Ability to productionise/deploy models within a modern cloud architecture (e.g. Sagemaker)
* Knowledge of deep-learning concepts such as CNNs, RNNs/LSTMs, Deep Reinforcement learning, Multi-task Learning.
This is a full time, permanent role based in the heart of Norwich. The salary offered is £40,000 – £55,000 dependent on experience. Not only will you joining a supportive team but there are some great benefits on offer, including; 27 days holiday + bank holidays, up to 14% employer pension contribution matching, gym membership, option to work from home and work flexibly.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden – Business Partner at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals – we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.