This is an exciting opportunity for a smart and ambitious Senior C# Developer /Tech Lead to join an award-winning web & software agency based in Cheshire. Our client is a web and software development agency who design and build cutting-edge C# .Net Core solutions for companies across a diverse range of sectors. They won over 15 new clients including web development projects for one of the world’s biggest brands.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for tech together with a commitment to delivering high-quality solutions. You will need a minimum of 4 years’ commercial experience, ideally in a similar Senior Developer role. We are offering a starting salary of £40,000 – £65,000 (dependent on experience and skillset), a private pension scheme, a tailored training programme and Pluralsight license, and the opportunity for remote working 2-3 days per week (following an initial bedding-in period at the offices).
Essential Technical Skills
– Latest C# Syntax
– .Net Core 3.1
– .Net 5.0
– .NET Framework
– SOLID Principles
– MS SQL Server
– API Experience (REST and GraphQL)
– A fantastic salary of £40,000 – £65,000 (dependent on experience & skillset).
– The opportunity to complete official certifications with web tech vendors, for example, Umbraco and Sitecore.
– Pluralsight training license.
– Private pension scheme.
– Extra holidays rewarded for loyalty.
– Opportunities to progress with even greater rewards & responsibilities.
– Annual appraisal and quarterly development sessions to discuss your career aspirations and help you achieve your goals.
– Lots of extras including a free supply of fresh fruit, takeaways, weekly badminton, free team events, a childcare voucher scheme, and lots more!
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS. Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.