We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer for a contract based in Dunton, Essex.
The Software Engineering will develop software with a paired partner to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product.
* Develop automated unit tests with working software, to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non-functional requirements.
* Develop automated functional tests to confirm user story acceptance and to detect regression defects.
* Performs exploratory testing to confirm application execution and to identify software deficiencies not covered by automated testing.
* Reviews continuous integration build status and fixes build failures.
* Improve continuous integration tooling by automating manual processes within the delivery pipeline and improving quality gates based on past learnings. – Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
* Implements tooling that monitors application performance metrics and automatically notifies team when a failure occurs in production.
* Active participant in all team agile ceremonies:
o Backlog Refinement/Storyboarding
o Iteration Retrospective
* Strong Java development
* Strong C++ development
* Experience developing cloud based software services
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. – Select Engineering Limited
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.