We are a market leading manufacturer of technical equipment and software solutions used by a multitude of high street retail outlets. Having been around for over 200 years, we now need to add a progressive and experienced Senior Java Developer to our Midlands based team.
BASIC SALARY: £50,000 – £60,000
· Hybrid working, remote working may also be considered for this position
· 26 days holiday
· Pension up to 11%
· Death in service
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wolverhampton, Coventry, Worcester, Telford, Stafford, Burton Upon Trent, Leicester, Royal Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Tamworth
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Java Developer – Full Stack – Hardware / Software Solutions – Retail
Working in collaboration with experienced Developers and Product Managers you will be responsible for designing and building software to address customer needs and pain points.
In addition you will also:
· Help deliver and develop web based applications
· Evaluate software libraries and technologies
· Design and implement software to address customer needs
· Assist in the maintenance and support of released software
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Senior Java Developer – Full Stack – Hardware / Software Solutions – Retail
You will be a team player with a keen eye for detail and posses excellent problem solving skills, in addition you will also have:
· Considerable experience of Java and Java Script
· A track record of designing and deploying enterprise applications and cloud architectures ideally GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
· Experience in spring framework or MavernA good understanding of cloud architecture
· Good working knowledge of Web protocols such as REST API & WebSocket
· The ability to communicate technical concepts efficiently
· The confidence and experience to solve problems using a logical and structured approach
Part of a multi-billion dollar International Group, we are the market and brand leading manufacturer of a wide range of innovative, quality products and solutions used by high street retailers. For over 200 years, our name has been synonymous with high street sales; from local butchers and bakers through to the largest high street food retailers. By understanding the ever changing nature of our markets, we have constantly delivered exactly what our customer's want. That visionary performance has led to a whole series of industry firsts, technical advances and design triumphs.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MT16666, Wallace Hind Selection
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.