Role: Senior IT Support Specialist
Reporting to: IT Service Manager
Hours of work: Mon – Fri (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £40,000 – £42,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays, 4 x salary life insurance, 5% employer’s pension contribution, excellent on site facilities.
A Senior IT Support Engineer is required immediately for a leading medical equipment R&D organisation based in North Oxfordshire.
You will provide IT Support and IT infrastructure to internal users within a global environment. The successful post holder will deliver first class IT support in accordance to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s and work closely with colleagues internationally.
This is a hands on position across 3 locations within close proximity.
* Incidents or requests logging, dispatching (incl. prioritisation and categorisation), solving and closing by the IT service management system.
* Support on business applications as per instructions provided by the responsible teams i.e. Salesforce, Agile, SharePoint, Teams. OneDrive etc.
* Support office, warehouse and production users.
* Provide user trainings and documentation of user guides.
* Provide assistance during the implementation of changes and projects.
* Build positive working relations with key stakeholders.
* Technical skills and experience across; MS Windows, MS Office, Citrix, VPN, Anti-virus software, Adobe, Email, PC, Printer, LAN, Networking/WIFI, Active Directory, Warehouse Scanning Solutions (not essential).
* Strong ITIL, analytic and communication skills.
* Strong general knowledge of IT infrastructure, network and applications based on Microsoft platforms.
* Demonstrable experience of supporting client issue.
* Strong attention to detail and a customer focussed mentality.
* Full UK driving License.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Technical a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.