This role is remote and you can be based anywhere across the UK**
What you’ll do
Working in a hugely innovative area, the mobile ordering team are building products that are revolutionising the hospitality industry.
The mobile ordering team believe in delivering frictionless customer experiences that can surprise and delight. We are building applications that are enabling some of the biggest hospitality companies to offer their customers the ability to order and pay, click and collect and pay at table, all from their mobile device.
We’re looking for an iOS Developer who shares our passion for driving innovation, and delivering the best possible experience.
Responsibilities will involve: –
* Design and build industry leading applications for the iOS platform.
* Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
* Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features and new apps as required by the Product Owner / Business Sponsor.
* Identify and correct bottlenecks in the delivery process.
* Work to fix bugs as prioritised by the Product Owner.
* Maintain and improve code quality.
* Strive towards a continuous integration and delivery process in a pragmatic manner where appropriate.
Who you are
You are a passionate iOS developer, with an eye for detail. You will have had experience working on complex iOS applications. You have strong knowledge of data persistence including the use of CoreData in a multi-thread environment. You understand and develop to Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines to deliver great mobile experiences.
You will have time to help out your colleagues and not be afraid to ask them for help sometimes. You will be keen to bring suggestions for improvements to ensure the team continues to produce industry-leading mobile applications.
* 3+ Years of Objective C commercial usage.
* 1+ Years of Swift commercial usage
* Strong knowledge of mobile data persistence, including CoreData.
* Use of GCD and NSOperation for multi-threading.
* Working with pre-defined RESTful API’s
* Use of deployment and provisioning tools
* Working in an agile environment
* Use of tools to support the SDLC e.g. JIRA, TFS, GIT etc.
* Worked on eCommerce apps
* Experience with performance and memory tuning tools
* Strong UX/UI
* Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
What we value
Passion, Teamwork, Innovation and Professionalism are the values we believe make us the company we are. We’re looking for someone who understands great culture and will help us shape it as it evolves
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.