Senior Internal Sales Representative – Network Performance Monitoring Systems and Software products
Our client is a highly successful international technical innovations company. They make equipment, software, and systems that help to plan, deploy, certify, monitor, and optimize all kinds of networks like those for mobile phones, service providers, large businesses and data centres
Job role overview – Internal Sales Representative –
This opportunity is best suited to an experienced and successful Inside Sales representative, with a solid track record within Business-to-Business consultative sales / telesales within a similar industry.
Certified in Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate would be a distinct advantage
You will employ your business acumen and communication skills to introduce the complex services and product of the business to decision makers of new clients, as well as re-establish contact with lapsed clients. Candidates who are mature in their attitude and in their work style and ethos will be best suited to this role. Applicants should be self-motivated who are able to manage their own time and workload as well as be proactive in their approach. Knowledge of another European language (preferably German, French, Spanish or Italian) will be an asset
This role will be part of the Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics business unit. The enterprise network performance monitoring tools provide comprehensive insight into network, storage, applications, and infrastructure. This powerful toolset features fast capture rates and over a petabyte of storage capacity for retrospective network analysis. Real-time and historical summary dashboards, traffic-flow analytics, utilization metrics, and a snapshot of your delivery system all help ensure that your network's performance is fully optimized.
Core Responsibilities -Internal Sales Representative:
* Provide sales support for all new business development.
* Assist in generating new customer sales opportunities for the outside sales teams.
* Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations.
* Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications – Internal Sales Representative:
* Proven experience in generating leads and sales opportunities of software products through cold calls, marketing leads, social media etc.
* High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Teams, OneNote, Project)
* Experience with Oracle business suite and travel and expense software packages
* Certified in Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate would be a distinct advantage
* Strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills
* Demonstrated project management skills
* Aptitude for learning the company’s technology solutions
* Degree qualified or relevant work experience
Knowledge of another European language (preferably German, French, Spanish or Italian) will be an asset
Keywords – Networks, Software, IT, B2B Sales, Network Performance Products, Telesales, Cold calling, Consultative Sales, Oracle Business Suite, Certified in Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate, Sales Executive, Business Development Network Storage Applications,
Consultative selling, European Languages – German, French, Spanish, Italian
Location – Home based
Salary – Competitive plus OTE and numerous benefits
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.