the is a super position for a Senior infrastrucure Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident Senior Infrastructure Engineer with proven experience of day to day management of an enterprise WAN/LAN infrastructure and detailed knowledge of Cyber Security systems and principles. Part of this role will focus on monitoring and managing a range of Cyber Security tools, including; SIEM, Vulnerability Scanner and Endpoint protection.
Essential experience includes:
* Detailed knowledge of Networking and Cyber Security.
* Windows Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019.
* Microsoft Active Directory Services and associated technologies – GPOs/DNS/DHCP/Powershell.
* Virtualisation Technologies including VMware and Hyper-V Experience and understanding of Disaster Recovery and BCP.
* Active Directory
* Endpoint Protection (Defender ATP, CrowdStrike)
* Secure Web Gateways/Proxy (Zscaler, Cisco Umbrella)
* Cisco IOS
* Cisco Meraki
* Network Access Control
* Technical knowledge of enterprise-class technologies such as firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points, VPNs, and desktop and server operating systems.
Hybrid working to suit. Free car parking
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.