Senior Infrastructure Analyst
*Local Council* *Remote / Hybrid working available* *Azure*
Skills focus should be: Azure, Office 365, SCCM, Powershell, Active Directory.
Technical resource for all ICT infrastructure, including; knowledge, advice, documentation, implementation, processes, specifications and problem solving.
Responsible for technical aspects of implementation, configuration and operation of the IT environment used to deliver services and applications including, but not limited to
* Town Hall and Central Library Data Centres
* Cloud Services primarily hosted in Azure but also AWS and GCloud • Physical standalone servers
* Hyperconverged and Virtual servers hosted on Nutanix AHV
* Core office system including Office 365, Exchange online, One Drive, Teams, SharePoint, Intune and Azure Active Directory
* Backups including; Azure Backup, HYCU Backup and Netbackup • Infrastructure security including; Kaspersky Antivirus, Microsoft Office 365, Azure and Mimecast e-mail
* All Microsoft operating systems including their patch and release management.
Key Skills and Experience:
* A fundamental understanding of Azure.
* M365/O365/Azure certification or significant experience in both areas.
* Technical qualification or training relevant or transferable area (e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), university studies, work-based training)
* Relevant vendor technical qualifications such as Cisco, Oracle, Microsoft, VMWare etc, together with a proven record of managing and delivering a service, in a complex operating environment.
* Certification in Microsoft server administration (Microsoft Certified Systems
* rThe ability to interpret complex data and to provide solutions to problems and good IT skills (the ability to use databases and Microsoft Office).
* alVendor security or technical related qualifications, Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare etc
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.