Our client, a leading software house providing business management applications for legal firms, is looking to recruit a Senior Implementation Consultant who would partner with clients and lead the successful implementation of their software products.
This is a highly visible and business critical role and will suit an influential Business Analyst / Functional Consultant with a long and impressive track record leading successful software implementation projects.
As a Senior Implementation Consultant you will partner with law firm clients, leading and driving the implementation process forward while delivering exceptionally high levels of service to ensure a lasting relationship is built.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
– Partnering with clients throughout the project and advising on best practice
– Advising on design and configuration, providing training and assisting with a smooth go live
– Serving as primary business consultant and lead subject matter expert
– Resolving client queries and assisting with configuration of modules
Flexibility and home working is supported, you would also be expected to occasionally work from the company's London office, particularly while new to the team and learning. This is combined with a some work undertaken from client offices around the UK and continental Europe. A willingness to travel is essential.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Implementation Consultant role must have significant experience managing software implementation projects, advising on best practice and challenging client assumptions on how to successfully execute their project.
It's essential that you possess the following:
– Strong leadership skills, able to influence key stakeholders and drive projects forward
– Experience working with and analysing financial data within an SQL based database
– Experience of finance systems and finance processes in UK and Europe
– Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
– Legal sector experience, with an understanding of law firm processes would be ideal however is not essential
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Attractive annual salary dependant on experience
Benefits: You'll also receive medical and dental cover, income protection, a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers.
You will have the opportunity to work remotely from home with occasional visits to the company's London office.
The business you'll be working for is a leading global provider of business management software for law and professional services firms. They are committed to fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration and personal growth where challenging the norm is celebrated.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Senior Implementation Consultant role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.