Our customer is a global leader in professional consulting services, resourcing and project-based solutions. The company accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and implementing enterprise-wide solutions and specialized expertise in IT, to deliver in-demand transformational applications for mission-critical situations and projects. Ultimately, our customer enhances the competitiveness of the organizations and clients they serve.
Our customer's impact is real and direct; to accomplish their goals they focus on nurturing their people and encourage career advancement, supporting their next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing their employees.
As a result of recent growth, they now require an Implementation Consultant with deep knowledge in implementing Workforce Management software solutions. Fluency in German is also a prerequisite for this role.
About the Position:
The Senior Implementation Consultant participates in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, testing, deployment, post go-live support) and may lead one or more activities. Project responsibilities include; gathering customer requirements, configuring the solution to meet documented customer requirements, setting and managing customer expectations, providing guidance to Associate Consultants, identifying risks and communicating issues to the Project Manager.
Provide Implementation Services to Customers
* Document and validate customer’s business requirements and map to functionality
* Configure application to meet customer’s documented business requirements
* Conduct consulting sessions (on the phone and in-person) and document with meeting minutes
* Attend internal project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables
* Provide customers with follow-up consulting and general assistance in areas of expertise
* Develop SQL database scripts and XML transformers for integrations and interfaces
* Be a “go-to” resource for specific functional areas for both internal and external users
* Work with customers to implement Organizational Readiness best practices in preparation for rollout of the solution
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* Experience in business process mapping
* Experience in change management an asset
Technical Skills Requirements
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Experience with software in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment including experience with WFM Systems
* Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL an asset
* Ability to effectively implement an WFM module or similar end-to-end solution
* Understanding of common human capital management (HCM) business practices
* Understanding of different industries and how implementation best practices apply to the customer’s business practices
Functional Skills Requirements
* Fluency in German and English, both written and verbal.
* Customer relationship acumen
* Ability to engage with multiple projects & customers at the same time and manage priorities
* Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to lead and facilitate customer workshops and sessions
* Consistent demonstration of Consulting guidelines
WORKING ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
* Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.