Senior Gameplay and UX Engineer, Remote or London or mixture post covid, £55k to £85k plus incredible stock, bonus and benefits
Avanti Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a top games company and helping to recruit experienced Engineers with strong skills in C++ and Unreal Engine 4.
This opportunity is for a Gameplay and UX Engineer, at experienced or senior level, to excel in a small Agile team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* You will create and iterate on gameplay and UI systems to improve the player experience
* The software you write will be well-designed, adaptable, and testable, for long-term use
* Working within a team, you will conceive and implement new features from the ground up
Required Experience & Skills
* You have developed and released one or more games in Unreal and C++
* You are comfortable working in C++
* Having taken titles from pre-production to release, you have experience of every step involved in getting a game shipped
* You are comfortable understanding and debugging unfamiliar code in a large project
* You have created data driven systems
* You have worked with other disciplines to architect and implement gameplay features or systems
* You have a strong and comprehensive understanding of coding UI and UX features
* You are familiar with design patterns, memory/performance optimisation, and knowledge sharing
To find out more about the literally incredible opportunities available here, get in touch with Mike Walton at Avanti Recruitment in Reading
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.