Role: Senior FullStack Developer
Salary: £55,000 PA
Permanent – ASAP Start
Location: Farnham (WFH till April 2021 – then 2 days in the office)
Role Purpose – Senior FullStack Developer
Their custom-built business management software has been created from the scratch, providing the internal teams with a lead generation and financial system, CRM, sales and process workflows and a direct interface to major organisations in the UK, in addition to providing customers with a portal to access all the personal and financial information related to their accounts with them (all accessible via website and mobile app) On top of this the teamwork with a mostly agile approach to project and system development.
Role responsibilities & accountabilities – Senior FullStack Developer:
* As a senior member of the Development team, you’ll be instrumental in further developing new revolutionary services and workflow driven web applications for both our internal and client-facing platforms.
* Maintenance of existing modules and code reviewing will be necessary from time-to-time, however this will be combined with project work for new feature development so that you get exposure to new technologies and opportunity to interact and collaborate with key business stakeholders.
* You’ll work closely alongside the QA/Test and UI/UX team, and will act as mentor and support for more junior members of the team.
Knowledge / Experience Required – Senior FullStack Developer:
* Knowledge of .Net (.Net 4+, C#, Web API, ASP.Net MVC)
* Experience using Angular (Angular 8+ preferably) and Vue
* Experience with Azure (or AWS)
* Design Patterns, Entity Framework, N Tier Architecture, Testing
* Comfortable working in an Agile environment
* Happy to “mentor” and guide more junior members of our team
* Ability to engage with and interact with key business stakeholders
* Experience of code reviewing
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.