Our global and market leading client in Dromore is seeking a Senior Full-Stack Web Developer on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Full-Stack Web Developer to take complete ownership of the full software development life cycle for this international company.
The Senior Full-Stack Web Developer role:
Reporting to the Group IT Manager, you will have responsibility for the full software development lifecycle including requirements capture, design, implementation, testing, installation and support. The role will involve interaction with multiple stakeholders and you will be required to coaching team members by providing technical leadership and direction. We are looking for developers with proven experience in adopting new processes/technologies and driving improvements across teams.
Senior Full-Stack Web Developer Knowledge and Skill Set:
To be successful in this role you must have:
* Strong knowledge .Net/C# and SQL server and MVC patterns
* Experience working with .Net based content management systems
* Web Services / Web APIs
* HTML5/CSS and various responsive frameworks
* Knowledge of managing hosted server performance & optimisation
* Excellent Project Management/E-Commerce Skills
* Good organisation and time management skills are essential
* Proven experience in leading projects and maintaining relationship with 3rd parties
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Ability to communicate and work as part of a multifaceted team.
* Understanding of J2EE / JSP applications
* Azure & AWS experience
* Understanding of maintaining distributed file systems, media streaming servers
* Understanding UX/UI principles and best practice
* Understanding of conversation analytics and tracking
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.