Senior Frontend Developer / Senior React Developer
Flexible working available with this superb career opportunity, which includes the option of flexible start and finish times, hybrid working if you prefer to spend some time working from home, and consideration will be given to individuals who would prefer to work full time hours over a 4-day week.
You will be working within an open, supportive, productive, and dynamic culture, with excellent career development opportunities, and the option of an office base either by the seaside in the adventure capital of Europe that is North Wales, or in the vibrant and cultural City of Liverpool.
TahDah is a B2B and B2C SaaS product. It is the world’s first fully verified lifetime record of achievement platform, and is also an Enterprise platform for Awarding Bodies, Training Providers and Employers to fully manage their courses and candidates.
TahDah launched in 2015 and we have been building and transforming our existing system, however, we are now on a mission to accelerate our growth and have recently secured scale up significant investment to support our ambitious plans. To achieve our goals, we are looking for a highly driven Frontend Developer / React Engineer who can help us transform the user experience on the Tahdah core product.
The Role – Senior Frontend Developer / Senior React Developer
As the Senior React Developer your challenges will include:
* Creating technical integrations that allow new project structures to work with existing
* Creating/implementing a Bootstrap 3 migration plan
* Creating components based on inputs from the graphic designers
* Influencing the development of our core APIs
* Providing experience and guidance to other team members
You will enjoy a rewarding role that will focus on:
* Coding: build new features, improve our technology and architecture, support and fix bugs, and reduce tech debt
* Collaborating: participate in stand-up, refinement, planning, pairing and retrospective
* Coaching: upskill teammates and likewise learn from others
* Hybrid working option enabling you to spend some time working from home if you prefer, with an office base in either Liverpool or Llandudno
* Flexibility available with start and finish time, and for those who’d prefer to work full time hours over a 4 day week, this will be considered too
* Salary in the region of £30,000 to £50,000 with the level based on experience
* Company performance-based bonus
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company contributory pension
* Permanent contract
You will also benefit from being part of a passionate team who advocate best practices and knowledge sharing and who thrive on providing and sharing solutions rather than presenting problems; an environment where you have autonomy and the ability to implement change; learning and implementing new technologies – but you will also be comfortable with supporting older projects and contributing to a healthy code base; and being part of a team who communicate openly and freely and respectfully with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
Our Requirements – Senior Frontend Developer / Senior React Developer
* Solid professional experience developing responsive web applications in an end-to-end Agile environment using and supporting fully automated CI/CD pipelines
* Strong frontend design / architecture skills
* Ability to write unit and integrational tests
* Ability to create highly performant applications using React
* Ability to manage your React application’s state and side-effects using technologies such as Redux
* Ability to use GIT and the command line effectively
* Working knowledge of CSS Pre-processor languages
* Experience testing frameworks and tools (Jasmine, Jest)
* Ability to adapt quickly and develop in-depth technical understanding of new applications and complex technologies
Although not essential, the following would be advantageous for this Senior React Developer role:
* Experience of deploying into AWS and using native services like SQS, DynamoDB, Aurora, Kinesis, Lambdas using Cloudformation (or other Infrastructure as Code)
* Awareness of Node, Mobile App Development (React Native, Unity)
* Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
* Use of websockets and push notification architecture
All applications for this Senior Frontend Developer / Senior React Developer vacancy should be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.